Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Bebbe Blog ...and this is what I have to say

http://hammock20.livejournal.com/63626.html

 

Kipps Chicken. Now this on the other hand is something that is from a more recent past. I remember this from high school. This opened in SM North Edsa food court when I was in second year and it would always be a treat for me to eat here. I love their super juicy chicken, java rice and macaroni salad. Never mind the grease. So when I saw this sa Megamall after a visit to the PT, I just had to eat here. It still tastes exactly the way I remember it. Sarap. Of course, I've been known to have poor memory.

1 comment:

  1. The first legal sports betting in Maryland to be legal
    and the state 대구광역 출장안마 to legalize sports betting, 광양 출장샵 with 서산 출장안마 the first legal retail sports betting, 구미 출장마사지 Maryland Gaming Commission to approve 부천 출장샵 sports bets in

    ReplyDelete